Tuesday, November 10, 2020

CLEVELAND HIGHBORE XLS DRIVER DOWNLOAD

Do I need to include a headcover? Simply chose the payment option that works best for you. The HiBORE is not a bad looking driver, provided you can get over the scooped-out look of the head, presumably inspired by the old Halo hybrid. Do you think I would benefit from the HiBore? When completing the trade-in process you have an option to receive your funds via check, PayPal or receive a 2ndSwing.
Uploader: Basho
Date Added: 27 January 2008
File Size: 26.81 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 15357
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





The ball started going straight and gaining the typical height of my drives. I have the same experienced went throu. Shaft Model Higgbore Fujikura 55g.

Cleveland Hi-Bore XL Had this driver for about 1. The crown is in excellent condition with only very minor marks and plenty of shine see highboee. Notify me of follow-up comments by email. The gold shaft is aimed at the standard ability golfer and promotes a higher ball flight because of the lighter shaft; the red shaft has been produced for the stronger player who wants a heavier shaft and lower ball flight.

Today's Golfer

Just picked one up and love it. MOI and redistributing weight low and back are the primary reasons we now have geometrically oriented clubheads in the first place. The noise at impact is like a big bang and the ball feels that it has just been shot from a cannon.

The Cleveland 5 wood has taken the place of my Titleist 5 wood. So I temporarily changed my swing to fit what the driver seemed to want to do.

Cleveland HiBore XLS Driver Review - Golfalot

I would recommend it to anymone who wants to improve there driving of the ball! The Cleveland XLS driver looks much larger hiighbore address than the Cleveland XL and you can see that weight has been distributed differently as the head extends further back.

One drive on my Skycaddie readfor me thats unbelievable!!! This club has made golf more enjoyable because of the accuracy off the tee.

Cleveland HiBore Driver

Cleveland HiBore Driver I look c,eveland Cleveland as an underrated manufacturer…simple advertising, not too bragging, not comparing with other brands, but simply quality and getting the job done. Condition is evaluated by our knowledgeable staff and the used golf club s is priced accordingly.

This is centered around aligning the sweet spot with the C. I won the thing in a church golf tourney, and since I got it at the beginning of the round, I played with it today. Played my first round today with it and I absolutely crushed it down the middle!

The club comes fitted as standard with a highly commended Fujikura fit on shaft, with a choice of gold shaft or red shaft in regular, stiff or extra-stiff. There is no limit on the amount of golf clubs that you can trade in.

But it seems they have ironed out the kinks with the new XLS. My best friend has trouble with a slice, and he lost quite a few balls that day because of it.

Please ship all trade-ins to: Some people will hate the looks of the club! It actually kind of hurts my ears until I look up and see the ball speeding down the fairway. Conclusion Players who struggle with over-the-top swings that result in slices may find some measure of salvation in the XLS driver. Cleveland has even added a measure of protection against knockoffs. See each listing for international shipping options and costs.

It was difficult to tell center contact, because every hit felt pretty much the same. Those who naturally draw the ball or who want to work the ball off the tee should look to the XLS Tour or elsewhere entirely. Grip Type - Cleveland Golf. Some still look odd to me, but for the most part I no longer chuckle when I look at one of these drivers at address.

No comments:

Post a Comment

MICROSOFT INTELLIPOINT 8.2 DRIVER DOWNLOAD

I found the Windows feel to be impossible to replicate with the slider in the control panel. Error when installing Microsoft Intellipoint 8....